Should we be marketing in this time of COVID – 19?
Uncertainty in business requires responsive communications.
Best take a close look at your audience’s circumstances.
Where do your clients sit currently?
- Suffering loss
- Adapting products and services
The media status Spring 2020
(Thank you Rand Fishkin)
- More ad inventory at cheaper prices than ever before
- More online attention than ever before
- Budgets are down, but they will rebound
4 communication tips
For all three scenarios Suffering, Transitioning and Optimising doing things differently is the name of the game. With increased online consumption and cheaper prices now is the time to ramp up this area of communication.
- Reach out digitally to your clients and influencer base.
- Try out creative ideas - times of change opens minds
- Test and adjust – digital platforms offer the capability and flexibility allowing responsive editing in this fast pace of change.
- Empathy and support – the keys to content